United Nations has adopted a set of 17 Sustainable Development Goals. These Sustainable Development Goals are the blue print to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. They address the global challenges we face, including those related to poverty, inequality, climate change, environmental degradation, peace and justice. In formulating the Sustainable Development Goals, the U.N. acknowledged “the role of the diverse private sector, ranging from micro-enterprises to cooperatives to multinationals” in supporting the Goals.
We at Advitya impex are committed to help achieve the following Sustainable Development Goals with our resources.
- Goal 1 No Poverty – Donate what you don’t use.
- Goal 2 Zero Hunger – Waste less food and support local farmer
- Goal 4 Quality Education – Help educate the children in your community
- Goal 5 Gender Equality – Empower women and girls and ensure equal rights
- Goal 6 Clean Water and Sanitation – Avoiding wasting water
- Goal 7 Affordable and Clean Energy – Use only energy efficient appliances and light bulbs
- Goal 8 Decent Work & Economic – Growth Create job opportunities for youth
- Goal 10 Reduced Inequalities – Support the marginalized and disadvantaged
- Goal 11 Sustainable Cities & Communities – Bike, Walk or use public transport
- Goal 12 Responsible Consumption and Production – Recycle Paper, plastic & Aluminium
- Goal 13 Climate Action – Act now to stop global warming
- Goal 14 Life Below Water – Avoid Plastic Bags to keep oceans clean
- Goal 15 Life on Land – Plant a tree and help protect the environment
- Goal 17 Partnerships